What's new in PAB 3.x (January 2018, updated May 2020)?
|Top Previous Next|
This text describes changes and new features in Pascal Browser version 3, compared to version 2.x.
- support for Delphi 10.3 Rio (all compiler targets) has been added
- support for Delphi 10.2 Tokyo (all compiler targets) has been added
- Pascal Browser is now available also in a 64-bits version, but 32-bits version is still included
- optimizations and speed-ups: Pascal Browser is now about twice as fast as the 2.x version
- new licensing scheme, subscription model (see the Orders page at our web site for details)